iWebz365.africa gives you the chance to create a guest post or article. This is an excellent opportunity to establish a reputation at an individual level by using our Africa focused web domain. This service is offered free of charge, however several requirements must be meet.
- article content should not exceed 500 words and must be informative.
- the authenticity of the article has to pass Copyscape (copied articles spin articles and copied copies are not accepted)
- article content should not be about NOT relate to gambling, adult, pharmaceutical, hate or anything deemed illegal in Africa or unethical
- any external links within the article will be marked as <<sponsored>> – maximum 1 outbound link towards the writer website
- the article content has to be written in local native language of the domain – English
- we reserve the right to alter the article that we publish by including images or hyperlinks to other articles.
We do reserve the right to select articles posted on iWebz365.africa and take down any post which are deemed not to conform to our standards of quality or any of the above requirements.
Other SEO Recommendations
Many individuals want to write articles to earn backlinks for their main sites. We are willing to allow backlinks, but it’s marked Sponsored. This still has SEO value as it is still a link that comes from a new domain . This helps in creating link diversity for the owner.
There are many more options for SEO than you might imagine.
HowToSEO.Guide site for great SEO opportunities, including backlink tools that can help you find guest posts options and increase link diversity, tools for content that let you to create quickly authentic content, as well as research tools that help improve your search engine results by using new keywords.
Tips for Guest Posting
If you’re not sure how to take advantage of a guest blogging opportunity it is important to identify the area you’re in and how to market yourself. Although it could seem overwhelming at first, the process is really quite easy. You have many options to find the perfect audience and reach your desired message. For success authenticity is the primary strategy. You’ll need to alter your approach in case you’re unable to communicate your message clearly.
In the first place, you should avoid creating guest posts about your company. While you could include your company’s name in your author bio but your main article shouldn’t be solely focused on you. You can utilize tools such as Oktopus and Digg to locate top blogs that accept guest posts. After you have found the best blog for your field, it’s time to begin writing your guest posts. After you’ve started receiving requests, be sure to check your work for errors.
After you have chosen the blog to host your guest blog post it is essential to know the demographics of the blog’s readership. The topics you choose should be ones that will appeal to the people who will read your guest post. Utilizing social media platforms such as Digg and Oktopus will help you discover the most popular blog posts on the Internet. Once you’ve gathered this data, you can begin marketing your content. Remember that your guest post must benefit their readers, not just your company.